(The application period has been closed. Thank you for your interest!)
Recruitment | Beijing Branch Office, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
Job Position: Executive Officer/ Officer (External Affairs)
Work Location: Beijing
Working Hours: from Monday to Friday (Occasional business traveling is required)
- Responsible for organising HKBU’s undergraduate and postgraduate admission promotion in mainland China;
- Responsible for HKBU’s brand image promotion, media release and other promotional activities in the Mainland;
- Responsible for coordinating and liaising between HKBU and mainland universities, secondary schools and other cooperative institutions;
- Responsible for communicating with HKBU’s faculties/departments and assisting in their mainland initiatives;
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks of HKBU Beijing Office;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A recognised Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- At least 5-year work experience in public relations, media, education and marketing; relevant experience at universities is preferred;
- Proficiency in office software, design and other application software;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin); strong Chinese writing skills are preferred;
- Excellent organisation, planning, communication and coordination skills;
- Meticulous, responsible, and proactive to explore development;
- HKBU alumni or experience of study in Hong Kong is preferred.
Benefits: Five social insurances and one housing fund; and 18-day paid annual leave per year.
Salary: Subject to market standards and the actual work experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Applicants should send their CVs and related materials to email@example.com (application materials will not be returned).